Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 11 m servings 332 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 pizza)
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Coat pizza dough with spray and rosemary; place into the bowl. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; lightly dust with cornmeal. Stretch the dough onto the sheet until it covers the bottom and dangles over the edge.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Mix in flour until creamy. Add half-and-half; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add wine, Parmesan cheese, and hot sauce; cook and stir until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes. Remove sauce from heat; cool until just slightly warm, at least 8 minutes.
- Spread sauce onto the pizza dough to form a thin, even layer. Cover with pieces of crab meat; layer 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, zucchini, mushrooms, and olives on top. Cover with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C); bake until golden brown, 25 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use frozen bread dough in place of the pizza dough. If you use frozen dough, plan on letting it sit out 6 to 8 hours to thaw and rise.
- Make this with good-quality imitation crab meat.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 11.5 g fat; 35.8 g carbohydrates; 19.1 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 1134 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1