Greek Dip from Hidden Valley®
made it | 0 reviews |
"Get creative and add your own twist to this Greek dip--try it with non-fat Greek yogurt for a lighter treat."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 151 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place cucumber in a food processor and chop; drain excess liquid.
- Place cucumber in a medium-size mixing bowl. Add the Hidden Valley(R) The Original Ranch(R) Dressing Light, yogurt, and lemon juice and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve with baked pita chips.
- Note: The longer the dip chills, the thicker the consistency.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 5.7 g fat; 18.5 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 234 mg sodium. Full nutrition