Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 843 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large bowl, add the sauce and dressing and mix until well blended. Fold in half the dressing and mix until well coated.
- In an oiled 11x9x2-inch baking dish, layer half the pasta, then half the chicken, half the peas, corn, and repeat with the remaining pasta, chicken, peas and corn. Evenly sprinkle the top with the feta cheese. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the casserole, and top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 843 calories; 29.6 g fat; 114.5 g carbohydrates; 31.8 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 1036 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
When was the spaghetti sauce supposed to be added? I'm rating this before eating it, so I don't really know how it will turn out!