Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 392 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a large pot, add the potatoes and enough water to cover.
- Add the salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, green onion, and dressing together until well coated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
- Season with salt to taste and serve garnished with chives and freshly ground pepper.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 21.2 g fat; 43.6 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 505 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I like to throw in crumbled bacon and shredded sharp cheddar for a quick "baked potato" salad. When I make this, there is never leftovers.