Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 267 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice down the pork lengthwise leaving a 1-inch thickness of meat and lay flat on a clean surface.
- In a food processor, combine the broccoli with 2 teaspoons Ranch mix and mayonnaise and process until smooth. Spoon the mixture into the bottom half of pork, roll, and fasten with toothpicks.
- In a bowl, combine remaining Ranch mix and bread crumbs and mix well.
- Liberally brush the mustard all over pork and roll the pork in bread crumb mixture until well coated.
- Transfer pork to a roasting pan fit with a rack.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached and the roast is nicely browned.
- Let pork stand 10 minutes before removing the toothpicks and slicing crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 14.4 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 254 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was fantastic! I made it exactly as the recipe directed. It did take twice as long to cook as called for, but I had a pretty thick loin. This will be a regular in our house!
This turned out great! Everyone at the table wanted more. I used all ingredients as directed. I will definitely make it again.