Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 217 cals
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, oil and vinegar and stir until emulsified.
- Place the chicken in a gallon-size Glad(R) Food Storage Bag together with the marinade and seal bag. Store chilled for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Let chicken stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
- *Recipe only gluten free when made with all gluten free ingredients. Read labels of all packaged ingredients to determine whether they contain gluten.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 12.8 g fat; 0.5 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 90 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is my "go-to" recipe for company. But, I bake this in the oven, covered, then uncover half way through, Awesome and easy recipe. Screams for mashed potatoes. Also, I'm not a chicken breas...
I like to throw all of the ingredients in the crock pot with some red potatoes and green beans. Turns out great!