Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 h 15 m servings
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 (13x9 inch) pan)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until blended; pour over hash brown mixture. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake casserole, uncovered, 55 min. to 1 hour or until knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
- Special Extra:
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- 260 calories, 11g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 170mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fibre, 3g sugars, 15g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 35%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Went to 3 stores and couldn't find Habanero Heat Shredded Cheese, so I sub'd 4-Cheese Mexican Blend and added a chopped jalapeño. I used Simply Potatoes Hash Browns (in the dairy section, not f...