Kraft Swiss Au Gratin Chicken Cordon Bleu
made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT Shredded Cheese
"Grilled or baked, these stuffed and breaded chicken breasts are family pleasers."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 roll-ups)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken pieces, top sides down, on work surface; top with prosciutto and cheese. Roll up tightly, starting at one short end of each; spread with mustard.
- Place flour in shallow dish; whisk eggs in pie plate. Mix remaining ingredients in separate pie plate. Dip chicken in flour, then egg, then crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat each roll-up. Gently press crumb mixture into chicken. Place, seam sides down, on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (170 degrees F).
- Take it Outside:
- Chicken roll-ups can be grilled on the barbecue instead of baked in the oven. Heat barbecue for indirect grilling: Light one side of barbecue, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat barbecue to 350 degrees F. Place chicken roll-ups on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Place baking sheet on grate over unlit area; cover. Grill 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is done (170 degrees F), monitoring for consistent grill temperature.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- 410 calories, 19g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 200mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fibre, 1g sugars, 40g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.