California-Style Barbecue Chicken Pizza from Kraft
0 made it | 0 reviews |
KRAFT Shredded Cheese
"Try this bold barbecue chicken pizza made with just 6 ingredients."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 (12 inch) pizza)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 to 5 min. or until done. Stir in 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce.
- Spread pizza crust with remaining barbecue sauce; top with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Place crust directly on middle oven rack.
- Bake 8 min. or until cheese is melted.
You might also like
- For a quick alternative to the cooked fresh chicken, use chopped chicken from a rotisserie chicken purchased at your local supermarket. Add to pizza along with the cooked vegetables and cheese before baking as directed.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with a crisp, mixed green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Calorie-Wise Dressing.
- Special Extra:
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro just before serving.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- 330 calories, 9g total fat, 4.0 g saturated fat, 60mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fibre, 8g sugars, 27g protein, 6% DV vitamin A, 30% DV vitamin C, 20% DV calcium, 15% DV iron.