Jacob's Creamy Meat Bowtie Pasta
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 532
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in ground pork, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, parsley, and paprika. Cook and stir until pork is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir stewed tomatoes, cream of celery soup, and bay leaf into the pork mixture. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Stir cooked bow-tie pasta into tomato sauce, top with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute spices for fresh sprouts and stewed tomatoes for fresh tomatoes to make this meal extra healthy. I use ground pork, which reduces grease substantially.
- If tomato sauce does not reach desired thickness after 12 minutes, whisk flour with cold water in a small bowl; slowly pour flour mixture into sauce, stirring constantly.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 532 calories; 25.8 45.6 30.7 86 940 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1