Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 35
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until smooth and thickened, 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping and coconut extract. Chill in refrigerator.
- Use a straw to poke a hole in each strawberry, from top to bottom.
- Transfer pudding mixture to a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Cover the bottom hole of a strawberry with one fingertip, then fill the strawberry with pudding mixture. Refrigerate before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Add more extract for a stronger coconut flavor, or use different extracts for whatever mood you're in.
- Lighten up the cream by using skim milk and sugar free pudding and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the serving plate with coconut flakes or nonpareils for a more festive look.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 1.3 5.7 0.4 < 1 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1