Ingredients25 m servings 148 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Stir applesauce and baking soda together in a large bowl until baking soda dissolves. Mix in almond flour, crystallized sugar cane juice, pecans, cranberries, eggs, coconut flour, ground cinnamon, and cake spice. Drop spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If cane sugar is not in your diet, use 1/2 cup coconut sugar instead.
- Walnuts and raisins can be used in place of pecans and dried cranberries.
- Baking time varies depending on the baking sheet. For non-stick baking sheets, reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake for 11 minutes.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 10.1 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Really delicious! They're a bit fluffier than a typical cookie, but still tasty. I actually doubled the spices and used my own blend of ginger, cloves, and allspice. On some of them, I drizzled ...
We really liked these! They aren't too sweet, but they do kill the sweet tooth. I would eat these for breakfast! I'll be making these again! Thank you for a great recipe.
Very good. More of a drop biscuit than a cookie, but tasty either way!
Very good cake-like cookies. Tastes similar to a typical applesauce cake. I used raisins and chopped pecans. To Cut down on carbs - will use non-refined sugar and omit cranberries.