Ingredients40 m servings 549 cals
- Stir bread crumbs, flour, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper together in a large bowl.
- Beat half-and-half and eggs together in a bowl until completely blended. Stir in 1/2 cup pickles and toss to coat completely.
- Place coated pickle slices into the bread crumb mixture and toss to coat. Return breaded slices to egg mixture and repeat the entire breading process. Remove slices to a sheet of wax/parchment paper and repeat the entire process for the remaining 1/2 cup of pickle slices.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place 10 to 15 pickles slices in skillet. Cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining slices.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Cook's Note:
- Dill pickles are suggested for this recipe, but feel free to play with your favorites!
- Milk can be substituted for half and half.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 23.9 g fat; 68.6 g carbohydrates; 14.7 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 3492 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I used panko bread crumbs and pickle slices and it was absolutely fabulous! Didn't change anything else.
Would not ever have thought of deep-frying pickles until my granddaughter came home one day and said she had been to the fair and tried them. I immediately looked for a recipe and found this - i...
Delicious. The first time I made this I used bread pickle rounds, these where very good. The second time I hade this I used full Dill Pickles from the Deli. I cut these into rounds myself tha...