Cheesy Bacon Ultimate Dogs
Rebekah Rose Hills
Ingredients20 m servings 463
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Smear 1/4 teaspoon mustard inside each butterflied hot dog. Put 2 Cheddar cheese matchsticks inside each hot dog.
- Secure one end of a bacon strip to one end a hot dog using a toothpick. Wrap the bacon strip tightly around the entire hot dog, securing the far end with another toothpick; repeat for remaining hot dogs.
- Cook on preheated grill until hot dogs are heated and bacon is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Place each cooked hot dog onto a bun and top with 2 pickle slices.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 32.8 24.9 16.2 58 1491 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this recipe today. This is a keeper for sure. I used colbyjack cheese and farmland bacon. I brushed BBQ sauce on very light to seal in the juices. We will most definitely make these again.
We really loved these hotdogs - the bacon and cheese with a little tang from the mustard work great together!
I saw a picture on Facebook made this without ever seeing this recipe. The only differences is I didn't add mustard or pickles. Plus I put it in the oven at 350 for 15 min.