Ingredients50 m servings 183
- Whisk lemon juice, kosher salt, seasoned salt, and chili powder together in a bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking rapidly until dressing is thick and creamy.
- Pour hot water over bulgur in a bowl; let soak until water is absorbed and bulgur is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Mix parsley, tomato, green bell pepper, cucumber, green onions, and mint together in a large bowl. Add bulgur; toss to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over bulgur mixture; toss to coat.
- Cook's Note:
- Any leftovers should be given a quick stir to mix any accumulated liquid back into salad.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 13.9 14.1 2.6 0 371 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
First time eating tabbouleh and it was great! Did not add mint but I did add 1 clove of crushed garlic to the dressing. Only added 1 cup of parsley and the whole thing was delicious!! Will ma...
I added grated carrots and small red, yellow and orange bell peppers instead of the green.
I put this with my favorite hummus recipe, some plain greek yogurt and fresh sliced cucs to a toasted pita. So. Tasty.
MMMMMMMmmMMmMMmmmmMm! So Fresh and tastey! The perfect vegetarian main or side dish! It had lovely fresh flavors and the green pepper gave it the ideal about of crunch. I also threw in some chop...
Delicious! I love tabbouleh, and I loved this version...made exactly as written and would not change a thing. Great combo of flavors...a keeper~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
Added the garlic clove. Mint is hit and miss at my store so no mint, but ordered some freeze dried for next time. I didn't follow the proportions but eyeballed it close. You can't really mess ...
I have three boys so I'm always looking for healthy, easy, inexpensive recipes. This one hit all three of those criteria. I know it's a keeper when the whole family loves it! My 16 year old e...