Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 229 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix cucumber, mandarin oranges, vinegar, green onions, cilantro, and dill in a bowl until relish is well blended.
- Set oven rack 3 to 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange orange roughy fillets on the prepared broiler pan; season with salt and pepper.
- Broil in preheated oven until fish is easily flaked with a fork, 9 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a regular cucumber, but English cucumbers have a sweeter flavor.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 1.8 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 41.1 g protein; 142 mg cholesterol; 275 mg sodium. Full nutrition