Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the egg until completely incorporated.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until combined. Fold in cinnamon chips and cinnamon candies, mixing just enough to evenly combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 11 minutes. Cool on the pans for 2 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cinnamon can be increased to taste.
- You can find bulk cinnamon candies online by searching for "imperial red hots".
Per Serving: 174 calories; 7 26.4 1.6 15 117 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is a fun recipe for Valentine's Day. I cut back the imperial hearts to 3/4 cup and the cinnamon chips to 1 cup. The dough just can't hold any more. Also let cool on the pan for 3 minutes, ...