Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 309
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and coat a grill basket with cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs, almonds, chopped thyme, and black pepper together in a shallow dish.
- Dip each trout fillet in milk, then dredge each in the bread crumb mixture. Coat each fillet with cooking spray.
- Place dredged fillets in prepared grill basket and cook until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes on each side. Garnish with thyme sprigs.
- Cook's Note:
- To pan-fry the fillets instead of grilling, heat 2/3 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Carefully place fillets in the oil and cook until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 16.1 17.3 23 76 229 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I followed the recipe as is, other than the cooking method. I baked in the oven versus frying, since I currently dont have a grill. I liked the recipe, it was simple and I am sure most people wo...