Grilled Vegetable Salad with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Ingredients1 h servings 261
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk shallot, red wine vinegar, white balsamic vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, parsley, chives, cilantro, and dill together in a large bowl. Slowly stream olive oil into the mixture while whisking vigorously until the oil is incorporated into a smooth and creamy dressing.
- Arrange asparagus, corn, zucchini, yellow squash, green onions, bell pepper, and red onion onto baking sheets. Brush olive oil onto all the vegetables to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook vegetables directly on preheated grill, turning frequently, until slightly charred and just tender, about 5 minutes for green onions, 8 minutes for asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper, and red onion, and 10 minutes for corn. Remove vegetables to the baking sheets used for preparation and cool.
- Cut asparagus, green onions, zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper crosswise into 1-inch pieces and put into a large bowl. Quarter red onion slices; add to bowl. Cut corn kernels from cobs; add to bowl. Let vegetables cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- Cook's Note:
- You may not wish to use the entire recipe of the dressing for the salad, depending on taste.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 21.4 16.4 3.5 0 65 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
Hello, I'm the submitter of this recipe. You can substitute fresh chopped basil for the cilantro in the vinaigrette if you choose :) Enjoy!
I've made this salad in the fall when I didn't have all the veggies & then when I could follow the recipe. Always a huge hit! The vinaigrette is excellent.
This salad was a huge hit at my dinner party. Roasted all the veggies earlier in the day to save time. My guests went back for seconds and thirds! Highly recommend!
This was absolutely wonderful. Everyone loved it at the party, and I was asked for the recipe several times. I used only basil instead of all the other herbs, and grilled asparagus, yellow squ...
this has many ingredients and does require a lot of prep. I like to do these type of veggie recipes. I hate cilantro, so I subbed basil as suggested. I used fresh ingredients not to include fres...
I didn't have time to grill so I put the vegetables already cut up in a big foil roasting pan and put them under the broiler. The green onions cooked quickly so I took them out after a couple of...
Very pretty, easy and good salad. As a personal preference I used just half the dill. I grilled the veggies a day in advance and wanted them to stay crisp/firm so I left them unsalted and added...
Oh my! This went over even better than expected at our 4th of July dinner! What a great alternative to mayo laden sides at a BBQ, so everyone went to town on the big beautiful platter covered wi...