Perfect Individual Peach Cobblers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 211 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place 1 cup peaches into 8 individual ramekins. Mix 1/2 cup water and white sugar together in a bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Evenly divide sugar mixture over peaches. Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon and nutmeg. Dot about 3/4 teaspoon butter onto each serving of peaches.
- Unroll and separate crescent roll dough; completely cover peaches in each ramekin with 1 piece of dough. Cut small slits into each roll for ventilation during baking. Lightly brush each roll with water and sprinkle each with about 1/8 teaspoon brown sugar. Arrange ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobblers are browned, 11 to 13 minutes. Allow cobblers to cool for 20 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Crescent rolls can be substituted with biscuits. Peaches can also be substituted with other summer fruits such as berries.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 7.5 g fat; 33.2 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1