Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 160
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 packets)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place 1/4 of vegetables in center of a sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Drizzle with butter; top with basil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bring up sides of foil over vegetables; fold down two times. Double fold both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets. Place packets on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on the cookie sheet.
- Open packets carefully by cutting beside top fold with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over vegetables in each packet.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- Create custom vegetable blends with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packets. Center veggies on foil & season. Bring up the sides & ends then fold, leaving space at the top.
- Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 13.3 8.2 3.7 35 202 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used shredded mozzarella instead of parmesan, very yummy. So easy to make, will definitely make this again.