Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Linen a 3-1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker with Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. Add sugar, tapioca, and apple pie spice; stir.
- Stir in the apple slices, undrained canned cherries, and dried cherries until combined.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
- Spiced Triangles: In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice.
- Unroll 1 package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls. Separate triangles. Brush tops with 1 tablespoon melted butter and sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Cut each triangle into 3 triangles. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- To serve, divide cherry-apple mixture among 6 to 8 shallow dessert dishes.
- Top with Spiced Triangles and ice cream or half-and-half, if desired.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- Drop a Reynolds® Slow Cooker liner in a slow cooker before cooking. Fit snuggly against the pot and pull over the rim. Cleanup is as easy as tossing the liner.
- Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 12.6 71.6 5 15 333 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1