Ingredients48 m servings 212 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place Reynolds(R) Oven Bag in a 13x9x2-inch pan. Add flour, salt and pepper to bag. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Add onion, mushrooms, rice and 1 tablespoon butter to oven bag. Turn bag several time to mix ingredients. Arrange ingredients in even layer in bag. Fold down bag opening two times to hold it open; set aside.
- Microwave water and chicken broth in a medium microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup for about 3 minutes on high power until liquid is very hot. Carefully pour or ladle liquid over ingredients in bag. Carefully unfold bag opening.
- Close bag at gathers with nylon tie. Cut six 1/2 inch slits in top near tie.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Let stand 5 minutes. Carefully cut top of bag open. Spoon rice mixture into a large serving bowl. Stir in remaining tablespoon of butter and shredded cheese. Stir in up to cup additional hot water, if needed to make mixture creamy. Add additional salt and pepper and garnish with parsley, if desired.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- It is important that the sides of your pan are at least 2 inches high for this recipe. Arborio rice cooks to a creamy texture that is great in Risotto and rice pudding. Look for Arborio rice in the rice section or in the International Foods section of grocery stores. Crimini Mushrooms are sometimes labeled as "baby bellas." They have a browner color, firmer texture and stronger flavor than white button mushrooms.
- Make risotto without stovetop stirring by using a Reynolds® Oven Bag. Place ingredients in the bag, close and pop in the oven. Cleanup is just tossing the used oven bag.
- Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 5.2 g fat; 35 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 652 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was so easy compared to normal risotto recipes. The only thing different I did was reduce the amount of black pepper. It definitely needed the extra cup of water after baking. Will defin...
This was easy to do, & tasted great except for WAY too much pepper. I will make it again , but I will cut the pepper at least in hail(1/2 tsp) or maybe even less you can always ad more at the en...
I got to host a Reynolds Make Meals Magic Party. This was one of the recipes they sent. It was fabulous. I would never have tried it on my own, but we all loved it.
So easy and delicious! My husband and parents loved it. Definitely add extra water when it comes out of the oven.
What an easy way to make a delicious risotto. Tasted terrific.