Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 465 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 8-ounce steaks)
- Stir mustard, horseradish, basil, thyme, tarragon, and black pepper together in a small bowl; spread evenly over one side and around the edges of the steaks. Wrap steaks individually with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and set a roasting rack into the dish.
- Remove steak from plastic wrap; season with salt. Put steaks onto the roasting rack.
- Cook the steaks until they start to firm, and are reddish-pink and juicy in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 34.5 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 33.6 g protein; 119 mg cholesterol; 473 mg sodium. Full nutrition