Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 526
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Set ham into the prepared roasting pan and pierce several times with a fork.
- Stir brown sugar, peach preserves, and mustard together in a bowl; spread over the ham. Cover the ham with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Roast ham in preheated oven, basting regularly, for 90 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil cover and continue baking until hot in the center, 30 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 526 calories; 31.7 27.4 31.7 95 2236 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1