Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 1004
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 bars)
- Mix all-purpose flour, corn flour, and baking soda in a shallow bowl. Stir enough milk into the flour mixture to make a somewhat-thin batter that will stick to the candy bars, but not drip off.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or deep skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dip the candy bars in the batter to coat.
- Carefully put coated candy bar into hot oil and fry until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the batter. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 1004 calories; 22.6 170.8 26 22 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
How much food sin can one make with this recipe???? OMG!! Was awesome. There was only one negative thing about this recipe and it was the amount of batter to 2 candy bars. Either the batter amou...