Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 114 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 mini candy bars)
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir club soda, flour, confectioners' sugar, egg, and vanilla together in a shallow dish until it's like a batter. Dip each candy bar in the batter to coat.
- Fry candy bars in the hot oil until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Nutrition Disclaimer:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 7.1 g fat; 11.1 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 30 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I hate to do this and it is the first time I've done this but as written this is inedible. The batter is so loose that the Snicker exploded within 2 seconds of hitting the oil. I made this 3 tim...