- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place Reynolds Baking Cups in muffin pans; set aside.
- Combine ingredients in large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon batter into baking cups.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool on cooling rack. Frost as desired.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- To make Parchment Paper Baking cups, cut Reynolds® Parchment Paper into 5” squares and press over the bottom of an upside-down glass. After baking, lift the cupcakes by the parchment edges.
- Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 6.2 17.6 1.8 24 173 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
i realy love this recipe althou i added half tsp of cinnamon and half of ginger and intead of water i added milk and they were delicious and spicey.
I made these for Thanksgiving breakfast to hold us over until the big feast. Everyone loved them! I added chocolate chips to some of them and pecans to top off others - they were great all aro...
Love this recipe. Very easy. I used a spice cake mix instead of yellow cake mix. Also have used in loaf pan for pumpkin bread.
I thought these were really good. They weren't overly sweet which is a good thing sometimes. I had a yellow cake mix & pumpkin purée that I wanted to use & this did the trick! My husband isn't a...
So soft and yummy, no need for frosting. I love that its such an easy recipe.
Easy to make & I liked it, but it definitely needs frosting (I made cream cheese). I added cinnamon but it still lacked the pumpkin punch that I love; I should have heated the pumpkin first. A t...