Ingredientsservings 648 cals
- Line a 15 1/2x10x1-inch baking pan or large tray with a sheet of Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper; set aside.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions; shake bag so that unpopped kernels fall to the bottom.
- Pour popcorn, pretzels, almonds and dried cranberries into large bowl. Discard unpopped popcorn kernels.
- Melt white morsels according to package directions. Stir in cinnamon; pour over popcorn and pretzels. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread evenly on parchment lined tray. Let set to harden, about 1 hour. Break apart large pieces. Store in airtight container.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- Prep and bake your treats on Reynolds® Parchment Paper to save clean-up time. It's non-stick, so your mix will slide right off into a container for an easy transfer.
- Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
Per Serving: 648 calories; 32.8 g fat; 82.1 g carbohydrates; 11.2 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 663 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 26
Oh my goodness! I doubled the recipe to take to a family reunion this past weekend and oh my, what a hit!!! Stuck to the recipe, no tweeks, just one substitution. I subbed out the almonds for pe...
This recipe has a creative twist with cinnamon, almonds, white chocolate, and cranberries that we really enjoyed! While I followed the recipe I used slightly healthier options such as non-GMO po...
I love how all the flavors blend together. I used organic corn, which I popped myself (1/3 cup unpopped), which seemed to be a good amount.. My chocolate just did not want to melt nicely so I ...
I used 4 cups freshly popped popcorn and added dried blueberries that was a delicious addition to this recipe. I also used up some sliced almonds I had on hand, toasting them in a dry frying pan...
This is so good! My husband and I gobbled it down. The only white chocolate I had was two of Terry's white chocolate oranges (the ones that are both shaped and flavored like oranges). When I ...
This was REALLY good! I had intended to take a photo, but we ate it all before the sun came up! It was even loved by my very picky two-year old! Great recipe and completely recommended. I used:...
Wow, this was really good. Not what I was expecting. I decided to make it, after reading the comment that this was like Harry & David popcorns. However, I have to say, I thought it was better. I...
Addictive--if you love sweet and salty snacks, this is for you! I didn't use the full amount of chocolate because I didn't want it to be overly sweet (there's a fine line between snacks and tre...