Ingredients1 h servings 406 cals
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix raspberries, peaches, 1 cup sugar, and flour in a large bowl.
- Press one pie crust into a pie dish; pour fruit mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup sugar over fruit.
- Cut designs in the second pie crust using a cookie cutter and arrange pie crust over fruit. Pinch the edges of the bottom and top crusts together to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and continue baking until crust is golden brown and fruit filling is bubbly, about 35 minutes more.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 15 g fat; 65.3 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 234 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I only used 1cup of sugar and it was still a little too sweet. I still loved it.
I made this using canned peaches and razberries,(it's what I had). it was divine. once my husband got a hold of it he devoured the whole thing. I made an adjustment on the crust, I used pkgd cin...
Great pie! However, I agree with the other reviewer to cut way back on the sugar...and add a touch of salt to bring out the flakes.
excellent quick and simple pie recipe to use up frozen fruit and make a pie fast
I only used 1/2 cup of sugar and it seemed to be just right. Not too sweet and not too tart. I used frozen fruit, as the recipe indicated, but I had to bake for an additional 20 minutes at 375...
Very good and easy. I reduced sugar to 2/3 cup total, but I had more peaches than raspberries and prefer pies to not be too sweet. Took a little longer to bake but turned out great, thanks!
Pie was delicious and the easiest I've ever made!! I would recommend covering the edge of crust with foil sooner or using lattice method because the top crust is slower to cook with all the juic...