- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil; set aside.
- Combine sweet and sour sauce, garlic salt and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Add meatballs, bell pepper and pineapple. Stir to coat evenly. Arrange in even layer in foil-lined pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meatballs are hot; stirring once during baking. Spoon sauce over meatballs. Serve warm.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tip:
- Line pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil before cooking to avoid scrubbing messy pans afterwards.
- Prep meatballs then wrap in Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil & freeze. Line dish dull side up for easy serving & cleanup. Foil is great for storing & heating leftovers too.
- Here's a video showing this handy kitchen tip.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 20.7 37.3 26.2 126 655 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Quick, Simple and Delish!! Thanks for sharing!
Tried this one last night, my grandson wanted to make something and this seemed simple for him. We didn't care for it.
I used a little of the pinneapple juice as well as a little more sweet and sour sauce. Perfect with rice.
My husband and brother loved it! I will definitely be adding this to my regular rotation :-)
Whoever Tiffany is, she changed our lives forever. My family's fav now. I am in Brasil, gonna make this for the fam here tonight! 10 out of 10! Everyone doesn't want the hot, but I do. I can mak...
I made it and put it over rice. It was fast and easy! This will likely go in my rotation just based on how easy it is to throw together. :) And if you live near an IKEA, their meatballs are grea...
Made it tonight and put it over couscous. It was delicious and easy to make. All I ask for in a recipe. Thanks so much for the idea.
For a quick dinner I think this is great! It's different, because I normally do this in a skillet on the stove top. Baking them really integrates the sauce into the meatballs, and adds a wonderf...