Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place cauliflowerets in center of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon cheese sauce evenly over cauliflowerets; top with bell pepper and ice cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Place packet on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
- Bring up sides of foil; fold down two times. Double fold both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cauliflowerets are at desired texture. Open packet carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. Stir to coat evenly.
You might also like
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- To make Fiery Bell Pepper Cheese Sauce, add 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes with chopped bell pepper.
- Substitute Broccoli Florets for the Cauliflowerets or use a mixture of the two.
- Cooking in Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil packets infuses flavors. Center veggies on foil & top with cheese sauce. Bring up sides and ends, then fold, leaving space at top.
- Here's a video showing this handy tip.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 9.3 8.3 6.7 33 761 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I tried it exactly as written and it was good but the cheese sauce was so watery. I just watched the video of tips from Utokia on how to make this and she did not include the 2 ice cubes that a...