The Boys Ice Cream Cake
Ingredients5 h 30 m servings 350 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, oats, butter, brown sugar, and graham cracker crumbs together in a bowl; spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle half the oat mixture into a 9x13-baking dish; gently pat into dish. Drizzle half the chocolate sauce over oat layer.
- Arrange vanilla ice cream slices over chocolate layer; sprinkle the remaining oat mixture over ice cream layer. Drizzle the remaining ice cream sauce over cake. Cover dish with aluminum foil and freeze until set, at least 5 hours.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 19.9 g fat; 39.7 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 169 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I thought this was an amazing cake! Such a creative idea. I made it for my family reunion and people were coming back for thirds when there was none left!!
07/11/16: Made for DeWayne's birthday cake. For the crust I used a package of oatmeal cookie mix, made as directed. Put half in the bottom of a casserole glass dish, baked then poured a mix of...