Ice Cream Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 567 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Mix butter, 3 tablespoons corn syrup, and brown sugar together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal. Transfer and press mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze until firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir peanut butter, 1/4 cup fudge sauce, and 1 teaspoon corn syrup together in a bowl. Spread half the peanut butter mixture onto the crust. Return to freezer until set, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour the remaining half of peanut butter mixture into the fudge sauce jar; stir well. Refrigerate peanut butter fudge sauce until firm, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spoon and pack ice cream into crust; freeze until firm, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour peanut butter chocolate sauce into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until warm, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Serve alongside pie.
Per Serving: 567 calories; 26.8 g fat; 76.6 g carbohydrates; 9.2 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 392 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1