Ham and Egg Frittata
Ingredients40 m servings 268
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Beat eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat; cook and stir potatoes, ham, onion, and garlic in melted butter until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Add water if vegetables become dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Cook, without stirring, until eggs are slightly browned on the bottom.
- Broil in the preheated oven until eggs are nearly set, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over eggs and continue broiling until frittata is completely set and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 15.3 20.8 12.4 173 366 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The recipe has a lot of potential. I used a 10" ovenproof pan and used 4 eggs instead of 3. Still it was a little thin. This is supposed to be 4 servings but barely was enough for 3 servings....
This is a Sunday brunch staples at my house. I do two eggs per person I'm feeding. I stir in all ingredients except the cheese into the eggs. Then poor all in the pan. Mostly because I'm lazy. T...
I used hash browns and added some broccoli. We enjoyed this dish a lot.
Great starter recipe for frittata. I added shredded hash browns to mine, you can put pretty much anything in this dish. It's really good as leftovers, just store the wedges in the fridge and...