Ingredients55 m servings 267
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring broccoli and onions to a boil in a pot of salted water until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Drain. Arrange vegetables in a baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir flour, salt, and pepper into melted butter until smooth, about 2 minutes. Whisk milk into flour mixture until thick and bubbly, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low and add cream cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over vegetables, stirring lightly. Top with Cheddar cheese. Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter with bread crumbs in a bowl; sprinkle over vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 19.8 15.7 8.4 58 418 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made no changes to this recipe. Three onions is overkill. Better go with one onion or less cut in 1/2" or smaller pieces. The sauce is awesome! Next time, I will make more sauce, and add the...
I have made this recipe for many years and my Family requests it all the time. However, I make this recipe without the onions since my Family are not found of them. The other thing I do is add a...
Disappointed but will try it again with these changes. Onions will be browned not boiled and in much smaller pieces