Ingredients45 m servings 444 cals
- Whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil, butter, onion, wine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, seafood seasoning, garlic, and black pepper together in a bowl; add shrimp. Toss to coat evenly. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for flavors to blend, at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Coat steaks with 2 teaspoons olive oil; sprinkle with steak seasoning.
- Cook steaks until they are beginning to firm and have reached your desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Transfer steaks to a platter and loosely tent with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- For thick steaks and medium doneness, grill over high heat 6 minutes on first side, 4 minutes on second side, or broil 3 inches from heat source, 8 minutes first side and 6 minutes on second. Steaks and shrimp can also be cooked stove-top in a heavy skillet with a coating of olive oil.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 35.2 g fat; 2.7 g carbohydrates; 26.9 g protein; 166 mg cholesterol; 926 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 22
I thought this was pretty darned good and was particularly impressed with the marinade for the shrimp. I found the steak a little bland, however, and it wasn't until my wife pointed out that I ...
I followed the recipe exactly as written except for the steaks. I used NY strips in place of the filet mignons. The shrimp marinade was absolutely perfect. The shrimp was the star of this 5 star...
I made the Surf, but not the Turf. I needed some grilled shrimp for another recipe, used the marinade for this one, and it turned out fantastic. Definitely will be using this in the future for...
Made this last evening and it was great! The steak recipe is pretty basic, but really with a good steak that's all you need. The shrimp seasoning was delicious, we plan to make it again soon - w...
I made this last night for my boyfriend's birthday. I was using a recipe for a 2" porterhouse steak from another source, as porterhouses were on sale this week. Let me just say... I LOVED the...
Well, boys and girls, I made this for dinner tonight. I tripled the marinade for the shrimp since I used 15 U13-15 size shrimp and marinated them for 3 hours. They were beyond delicious. I can't...
I used this last night on some shrimp and T-bones on the grill. excellent stuff. I wish I had more time to marinade it. give this one a try, it will make your belly smile.
Best shrimp I’ve ever had! I sautéed it in my skillet with olive oil and broccoli.