Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Spray a 24-inch piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on the prepared piece of aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, and pepper together in a bowl; sprinkle over potatoes. Fold aluminum foil over potato mixture and seal edges together.
- Cook on the grill until potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 1.6 g fat; 59.2 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I thought these potatoes were good, but, honestly nothing special. I like the idea of cooking them on the grill beside some grilled chicken because it prevented me from heating up the oven. My...