Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 191
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x9-inch baking dishes.
- Heat butter in a skillet over low heat; cook and stir zucchini, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in the melted butter until zucchini and onion are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from zucchini. Remove skillet from heat and cool, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk half-and-half and eggs together in a bowl; stir in zucchini mixture, mozzarella cheese, Havarti cheese, and nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and tear sheet in half. Press each half into the prepared baking dishes, forming a crust. Pour egg mixture evenly into each crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and quiche is set in the middle, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add basically any vegetable to this recipe by subbing out some of the zucchini. Can also add bacon, sausage, or ham very easily by slicing the cooked meat and adding it to the zucchini mixture after everything is cooled. You can use any cheese; these were just my favorites.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 13.8 8.5 8.2 109 269 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Just made it today & it was excellent! Did a few of my own variations on it, butt y'all can make it like is,definitely deliciousrecipe. I put my finished product pic in the photo box & hoping it...
I added mushrooms and would try olives. I replaced the Italian seasoning with summer savory and parsley. My mistake: to avoid a soggy crust, I pre-baked it until it had a drier surface, as I usu...
added mushrooms and chunked the zucchini...makes 2 generous disposable pie baking tins
Delicious! I didn't measure my ingredients but it all worked out. I did use all ingredients listed. I will make this again and likely change up the veggies. Thanks for sharing.