Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 458 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Add meat to slow cooker. Top with Simmer Sauce; cover. Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 6 to 8 hours).
- 30 minutes before serving, transfer meat to cutting board. Let stand 10 min. to cool slightly and seal in the juices. Pull meat into shreds with 2 forks.
- Remove liquid with ladle from slow cooker; set aside.
- Return meat to slow cooker; stir in Finishing Sauce. If desired, add some of the reserved liquid to desired consistency. Increase heat to HIGH; cook, covered, 15 min. Serve in buns.
- Top with your favorite coleslaw.
Per Serving: 458 calories; 19.8 g fat; 43.2 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 963 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1