Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 247
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a bowl, mix together 1 clove garlic, juice of 1/2 lime, and 1/4 cup cooking sauce. Pour over the sliced meat in a bowl and toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- In another bowl combine corn, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper, red onion, 1 clove garlic, juice of 1/2 lime, and 2 tablespoons cooking sauce; mix gently. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat. With tongs, add half the meat to pan in a single layer; do not stir for at least a minute. Turn meat and cook for another 30 seconds. Remove to a clean plate.
- Repeat with 1 more tablespoon olive oil and other half of meat, allowing pan to get very hot again first.
- Top lettuce with meat mixture, corn salsa, cheese, pepper rings and any other toppings you desire. You can serve with your favorite salad dressing, but this salad is so packed with flavor that none is needed.
You might also like
Per Serving: 247 calories; 13 17.3 17.7 29 215 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1