Ingredients30 m servings 823 cals
- Combine half the cooking sauce and sour cream in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix remaining cooking sauce with tomatoes, onion, and avocado in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Heat refried beans with 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese in a saucepan over medium-low heat until cheese is melted and bean mixture is hot and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Lay a tortilla out onto a serving plate; spread tortilla with a generous spoonful of refried bean mixture, leaving about 1 inch of tortilla bare around the edge.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat until hot and foamy; gently crack eggs into the hot butter. Cook until egg whites are firm on the bottom and starting to set on top, about 3 minutes; gently flip and cook eggs on the other side until whites are set, about 2 more minutes.
- Place a fried egg into the center of the tortilla on top of bean mixture. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of remaining Cheddar cheese over the egg. Spoon a ring of tomato mixture onto the bare edge of the tortilla; drizzle egg with sour cream mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
Per Serving: 823 calories; 49.6 g fat; 62.2 g carbohydrates; 35.3 g protein; 281 mg cholesterol; 1622 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe is really fantastic. I didn't use nearly the full amount of sour cream mixture - I would probably only make half the recipe for that next time. I am not a fan of raw onion, so I saut...
Super tasty! The recipe made too much salsa and sour cream sauce, but for us that was okay because I used it for burritos they next night.
This was a nice change of pace breakfast for Mr. LTH (I'm not a fan of eggs, but I did try a bite). I didn't have any tomatoes, so I elected to use salsa on the edges, mixed w/the Herdez(R) sau...