Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 133 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine all tart shells ingredients in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press 1 tablespoon mixture into each cup of mini muffin pans to form 36 (1 3/4 to 2-inch) shells. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until very lightly browned. Remove from oven. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, combine all filling ingredients except chopped pecans and pecan halves in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (4 to 5 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in chopped pecans.
- Spoon filling into baked shells; top each with pecan half. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool 20 minutes; remove from pans.
- * Substitute LAND O LAKES® Soft Baking Butter with Canola Oil right from the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 8.6 g fat; 13.7 g carbohydrates; 1.3 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 59 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
This is a very easy recipe to follow. I highly recommend it. It's even easier if you buy the store bought crust - 2 inch sweet tart shells. Bake the shells for 8 minutes at 400 degree tobro...
Thank you so much 4 this recipe. At least 5 years ago I had purchased the Land O lake recipe book and of course this recipe of "Pecan Tarts" was inside the book, unfortunately I had lost the boo...
If you want something really quick, this is it. (I bought tart shells.) I've never had pecan pie, so I don't know if it does taste like the real thing. This is the second time I've made them. ...
These really are fantastic. I followed the recipe exactly and had really great results. The flavor is excellent. Watch how full you fill the cups or you'll have stuck filling all over your pan -...
These cookies are good. My husband loved them so much he told me they were awful and I couldn't give them away to anyone! After reading many helpful hints, I would like to offer my own. 1. I spr...
These little tartlets are delicious! They do taste just like a pecan pie. They did take me a while to make, but my mini muffin pan is pretty small. I would suggest using a pan for 24 mini muffin...
Have been making these for Thanksgiving and Christmas for about 3 yrs in cupcake pans. They are always the first desert gone. They are time consuming but easy to make and I'm not sure if you ...
These are good! They have a nice flavor although they are pretty sweet, but I guess that's the nature of pecan pie. They're actually not too difficult to make, but it was kind of tricky gettin...