Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 479 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together sugar, oil, eggs, and chipotle sauce in a separate bowl.
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot (not boiling) water. Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; mix just until moistened. Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cake cool in pan before inverting onto a serving plate.
- To make glaze, combine chocolate morsels, butter, and corn syrup in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving on high in 30 second increments, stirring afterwards each time.
- To serve, slice cake and top with chocolate drizzle.
- Adjust chipotle sauce as needed for heat. If not using the full cup of chipotle sauce, fill the rest of the measuring cup with milk.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 23.4 g fat; 68.9 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 451 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1