- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix melted butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar and brown sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Place half the veggie mix in center of sheet of foil. Spoon half the butter mixture over veggies.
- Bring up sides of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil over veggies; fold down two times. Double fold both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make second packet. Place packets on baking sheet with 1-inch sides.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until veggies are desired crispness. Open packets carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. Stir to coat evenly.
- Reynolds Real Moms™ Recipe Tips:
- One of the benefits of cooking with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil is customizing each packet. Best of all, you can write on the foil to keep track of each one.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 7.7 20.7 5 15 543 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I had left-over carrots and mushrooms and needed to do something with them that was Asian in influence since I was serving sweet & sour chicken (of sorts). Turned out that I didn't have the snow...
The veggies come out crisp and delicious. My kids devour this and it has become one of their favorites. I used ginger paste to make this even more simple. I serve this as a side with the Asian ...
Not yet but on my next trip to Vons's I will pick up these items. Can't wait to try out this recipe.