Cheesy Ham 'n' Hash Brown Casserole
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 612
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper in hot oil until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl.
- Stir hash brown potatoes, ham, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, about 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, and about 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese into vegetables. Spread potato mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 612 calories; 48.5 33.2 28.2 93 1545 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I must admit, I thought the lone 2 star rating (without a review) was a fluke. I've made many breakfast casseroles like this before and they've all been delicious. However, this is missing two...
I changed it a little...added chopped broccoli and used some butter..it turned out delish...big fan...thanks
I made it but used whole milk instead of sour cream. It turned out really good. Crispy on the top. Leftovers tasted good reheated next day