Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 132
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put coconut, almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract, and sea salt in a food processor or blender; pulse, scraping down sides as needed, until thoroughly combined but not liquefied. Scoop mixture using a cookie scoop or spoon and form into mounds on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn off heat, keeping cookies in the oven until it is completely cooled and cookies are dried out, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't want to wait to dry them out a bit, you may place them in the refrigerator right after they are done in the oven and they will be set enough to eat after 30 minutes cooling in the refrigerator.
- You may skip the baking part too, if you want them totally raw. Just mix and then scoop out 15 cookies; place in the refrigerator. After about 30 to 60 minutes they will be set enough to handle and eat.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 10.2 10.4 0.6 0 34 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Need to tweak the recipe a bit. Even out almond flour and shredded coconut to 1 cup each and cut coconut oil to 4 tablespoons. Substitute 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder in place of the...
I found these to be very sweet! I don't have a food processor, so I put the ingredients in my Vitamix on speed 5 and processed them with the tamper about 20-25 seconds. I don't care for almond e...
I followed the recipe exactly and after three days they still had not firmed up.
I had a gluten-free friend who is also dairy-free come to dinner, so I made these. They were tasty, but they did not dry out. Another Allrecipe reply suggested that they be refrigerated, so that...