Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 456 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in the hot oil until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and mayonnaise together in a bowl until evenly mixed; stir sausage, onion, pepperjack cheese, mushrooms, and garlic into egg mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 456 calories; 35.7 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 19.1 g protein; 199 mg cholesterol; 695 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
not being fans of mushrooms or pepper jack cheese I changed a couple of things, I omitted the mushrooms and threw in a firm handful of chopped spinach and I used Swiss in place of PJ cheese. Al...
This recipe was good but I had to lower the temperature (to 375) and I put cheese on top after I take it out the oven, otherwise it forms a hard crust and it is hard for the egg mixture undernea...
so happy to have this recipe! Used what I had in house...italian sausage, mexican blend and cheddar cheeses...but it was the texture that sent me over the moon. It was "sturdy" yet light and fi...
I used what I had on hand smoked sausage and cheddar, it turned out great. I'll will make this again. Big hit at my house.
We made this for my husband to take to his wild mushroom club meeting. We had never made quiche before, but the recipe made it easy. It was a hit, everyone said it was restaurant quality. We m...
I make this for the family I nanny for- 6 kids and this one pleases them all! The only thing I change is I take out the mushrooms. It's never turned out less than perfect :)
This was an awesome and easy recipe. I made it almost exactly as directed. The only thing I did different was add chopped fresh spinach. I also used Colby cheese because that's what I had on han...