S'mores in a Jar
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 s'mores bar)
- Place graham crackers in a food processor; process into crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar in a bowl; mix well.
- Pour milk chocolate pieces into bottom of 1-quart jar. Layer marshmallows on top of chocolate.
- Fit a resealable plastic bag into the jar over the marshmallows, with the opening pulled over the mouth of the jar. Spoon crumb mixture into the bag gradually, patting mixture down to fill the bag tightly. Seal the bag and close the jar.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using marshmallow Peeps®, only pour 1 cup of candies into jar. Then place 7 to 8 marshmallow Peeps® inside of jar, facing out. In center of Peeps®, pour the remaining candies, pressing slightly to keep the Peeps® snug.
- To bake s'mores: empty all jar contents into a large bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Press gently into a greased 9-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 8.1 46.1 2.1 5 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1