Easy Fresh Blueberry Cobbler
Ingredients50 m servings 320 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan with enough water to just cover; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat until the berries pop and the sugar is dissolved completely, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir cornstarch into 1/4 cup cold water; stir into blueberry mixture. Continue cooking blueberries until the mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes more. (Mixture will thicken as it cools.)
- Whisk milk, flour, 1 cup sugar, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Swirl melted butter in the bottom of an 8-inch square deep baking dish to coat. Pour batter over the butter. Sprinkle cinnamon over the batter; top with the berries mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until the batter is no longer wet, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle coarse sugar over the cobbler. Cool 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 7.3 g fat; 62 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 261 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I adjusted the batter so it wouldn't be doughy and it wasn't but I was never able to get the berry mixture to thicken, there was no serving this warm unless you wanted blueberry syrup for your i...
I hate to disagree with the other reviews but I loved this recipe. It was easy to assemble, quickly cooked and delicious. I added a bit more corn starch than was called for which gave the berr...